Wednesday, June 6, 2007

:: Work Everywhere

There's no controlling how much work I have to do. My pictures are getting backed up. Here goes.
It starts this morning with my first job. I had to change out the eight windows around the door. The ones on the left are done and I've just gotten the top one out of the right side. Took me 4.5 hours to do. And the inside still needs repainting and finishing.
This is the current state of my shower. Since my last pictures though I've stepped aside and a real plumber and his carpenter girlfriend/wife have gotten it to this point. I can't wait to use it.
While Dan and Becky work on my shower I've been working on my room. I took the carpet out and the bottom of the two outside walls. And thank goodness. Calgary flooded last night and ruined a lot of houses and roads. This is what came through my window.
Before I took the insulation out you can see the old mouse nests in the walls. It was like a city but now it's a ghost town.
And this is a safe built into the basement floor by the previous owners. They grew pot in the garage but were caught and fled Calgary before their court date. This safe hasn't been opened since. I definitely plan on opening it but I realized that the water went to it and its probably really gross.

No comments: