Saturday, June 9, 2007

:: Masamune


































































So this is the new layout. Less scrolling! More colours! Better Prizes! Excess punctuation!!!

In order that makes most sense:
1. Happiness is your own fridge... I mean _in_ your own fridge ; )

2. Sky above me playing keep-up in a field.

3. The fridge entirely. I have a mustard shelf.

4. Mac-lap talking to Silent Chant outside! I'm tech. I heard once that robots are actually technology shaped like square people.

5. This is dog 1/2. Her name is joey but everyone calls her puppy. She's 14 and that's not her notebook. This picture makes her look happy which is misleading. She's neither happy nor sad. She's purgatory. And I don't care what she tells you, she can get up stairs just fine.

1 comment:

adk said...

The "New Layout" Was supposed to have side-by-side pictures all mashed up at the top. Blogspot wasn't having any of it. I already know the first sentence doesn't make sense now. So get over it, go out with somebody else.