Thursday, June 21, 2007

:: Tools of the Pouch

This is my work pouch and the tools I use all the time.
The roach featured in this pic in NOT work related. These are laid out by layer from front to back.
I don't need two pencils and I always keep a stock of brand new pencils on my truck but Marcello had some cool blue ones and I saw him give one away. I'll be damned if I didn't complain 'till I got one too. So far it has performed well.
This is her all put together. I think the pouch was made for cell phones but it works as a great tool pouch. The loop on the side is where I hang my radio. Yell "Draw!" and I'll have a screwdriver and my blade in hand so fast you'll wonder if the gun you're carrying will be enough. Probably it will be. Don't shoot me.

Okay, I'm going to update again tonight but I need to go get some hotdogs. Hopefully the butchers open or I'm going to have a complete mental breakdown. Everyday ends but this one better wait until I get my dogs.

No comments: