Sunday, June 24, 2007

:: Sunday, more like Wunday

Because I won today.

Spent the weekend cleaning the reno garbage and the backyard mess. My landlord and I went to the dump today and yesterday. Each in a vehicle. That's a lot of stuff. Now the backyard is b-e-a-utiful and much more nice to be around. So here's where I won...

BOOM! _Two_ free bows and 5 arrows (not pictured). Now I know what Link feels like every time he finds a bow and some arrows. Heres the thing, the blue one is a simple beginner/practice style bow but the other is very nice real wood and the way the grip is you have to hold it so the tongs (I'll look up what they're really called later) are facing forwards.... refer to next picture.
Straight out of my dreams and into my ready-to-shoot-you hands.Just friggin' cool. They both need strings but I'm going to look around more and see if I can find more arrows or even a quiver!
I made stand for Macky. Helps with the angle for typing and also for the screen viewing.
It has been made of the wood taken from the old counter so it matches perfectly, in the previous picture you can also see the brick-shield I made so scratches are limited to EVERYTHING ELSE THAT COMES NEAR IT. Mac's are made to look worn after a stiff breeze hits em..... I still love it. Scars prove life. I could use a few more myself.
This is the newly cleaned pretty backyard and guest appearance by Lorraine, the homeowner. She loves flowers. I love Guinness. Can you see my Guinness? The flowers out number him but by god, if it's a scrap they want, it's a scrap they'll get!!!


And here is 3 pictures of the most phenominal rainbow I have ever seen. First off, pictures never do a rainbow justice. Second, this thing went from earth-to-earth, and had a sister rainbow above him, also earth-to-earth. It was soooooooo vivid. I biked over to a manbridge over a main street so I could get a better picture but the wind up there was blowing rain pretty much completely horizontally at me from the rainbow. I couldn't bring myself to risk wrecking my new digicam for it. It was so windy I could barely bike to the bridge. If I stopped peddling I started rolling backwards. I don't think it wanted it's picture taken. I think it wanted to be remembered or forgotten, not be locked in a photo.


But oh well. That's my awesome day. Dig it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool bows! Two bows and two rainbows... so weird.

adk said...

AND a sunbow yesterday...

all i can say is

bodacious

Unknown said...

Do I detect a Mr. Clean in the lower of the two laptop shots?