Thursday, June 7, 2007

:: The Verdict

Alan's body just said no.
The tests came back all showing my organs are still working properly. This is a good thing. However not knowing why my liver hurt and I was uber thirsty all day and night for 10 days is troubling. The doctor thinks it was:

10hrs of drinking
2oz flu/cold
splash of sun stroke
w/a twist of some complete exhaustion

Mix and serve on ice or in a bowl, preference pending.

Since 2 days ago I've been on the ups. And the ups rocks. So now here I am, like anyone of you who hates being sick, thinking the only way to get more free time to relax and eat better so I stay healthy is to work and try harder.... which can get you sick. You just can't win in this world. If you slack you miss out and if you try you get knocked down. Shitfuck.

HOWEVER

If Rocky 1 through infinite taught me anything its not about being knocked down, it's about getting back up. And hey, everyday ends.

This one's for Apollo.















I'm going to fight you, Steve.

No comments: