Saturday, June 16, 2007

:: The Crew

This here's Cliff, lead installer and often my partner. That's Terry in behind, our cutter. Both of these dogs have been working glass for longer than i have lived. For sheer strength these two are Daily=esque. Physically it doesn't make sense.
Paul and your's truly. He runs the edging machine and the beveler and cuts holes in glass...etc ,etc, etc. He takes breaks like a union worker and gets away with it because he's cute.
Meet Marcelo... I think is how you spell it. It is pronounced Mar-cello. Like the beginning of March and then the string instrument, the cello. He coordinates _everything_. It's crazy.
This is one of my now 2 bosses, Francois (talking to Jason [lead 2 and partner]). He's french in blood and spirit while Jason is french in blood but more western in spirit. Franky is great to party with and Jason is a party to work with. It works great.



Great great great.
This is my other boss, Mark. He smiles a lot and is a ninja so everybody loves him. The only people who don't like him are rival ninja glass salesman. But they still respect him.
This is Danielle (sp?). She's one of the three front end ladies. I call her "D" with a nod to D back at Continental, xo. Two dears.


And did you catch the double brackets? I'm getting better.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN my sis is 19 now and as sweet as the sunshine.
Outback memories...

So giv'r sis. Booze well.
Reno updates soon. My shower works :]

1 comment:

Lynn said...

We're so freaking cute.