Saturday, June 28, 2008

:: Long Weekend

Today was Saturday. I fixed my broken bike chain, finally got my dart board up, and visited shark. They are doing well. Rode moto for a good haul too.I broke my chain riding in to work on Thursday. Also I don't like capitalizing days of the week, but spell check and it's red line are too strong for me. Anyway, this is my old chain I thought to make a necklace.I devise this clasp system.It worked well.However I found out I hate necklaces. I should have known this. I don't really even like shirts let alone a metal pinchy chain around my neck. So I made some bracelets.My new clasp system.Matching left.
A good beer and a good evening. I'm not riding my regular bike enough. So I am going to fix that.

Everyday ends
I need a friend who knows me
Who's willing to fight

No comments: