Sunday, June 15, 2008

:: Sunday

It is magnificent out today. Yesterday was beautiful too. And last night was very very fun.I'm letting e know how I feel about his word that lands me 6 shots of wine. Fucking triple word score.The resulting mess.

E has been visiting since Monday and it's been great. Last night we finally got to play some drinking scrabble again. Such a fun game but e is too smart. Especially with language and words. I'm still the king of the three letter dagger and collecting multiple double letters and even triples, though.

This evening I filled in for my roommate in his work softball beer league. I did well enough. I got to be first base which I really enjoy. I'm a nice bit target and don't have to worry about all the ground balls of third or shortstop. At bat I did fairly well. Got a triple.

Double thanks to the folks who are inspiring me to actually start working out. I had a really rough two weeks of work and topped it off by having a 1/8" metal bit break while I was drilling and the jagged remainder rip up a small section of my right thumb. Quiet annoying. My thumb swelled up and I couldn't use it all week. I really tried to baby it and it's paid off. It was a bad cut as the skin couldn't heal well because it was chewed up and ripped out but with extreme caution it has closed up and is at 75%, no infection. yey! And back to working out I have renewed excitement now to get healthy and strong and make generally better decisions.

I'll leave things at that for now with a note that I go for my full moto test next Sunday. Think of me from 12:30-1:00pm.
E randomly spots me coming home from work and manages a few snapshots.

No comments: