Monday, June 23, 2008

:: Rider

Oh yeah. The excitement is wicked. It just didn't feel right riding the moto before the road test for some reason. I wasn't proven.

It was soooo easy. Which rocked. Now I can go anywhere in Canada. Anytime. And I have gotten most of my gear as well. Helmet, boots, gloves, and a coat. Therefore, I am now accepting liquid asset donations and willing to cash in any possible birthday advances. This doesn't just go for you, people-I-know. Anyone who accidentally may read this is free to contact me and gimme some moneys.
Oh yeah. When I first bought these me and E had talked about a way to modify them to make them less stiff around the upper ankle. According to Wally the salesperson this was a redeeming quality and these "shorties" do an exceptional job of it to boot.... no pun intended.After now using these guys for a while I see why the stiffness is a good thing. It makes braking and shifting much more responsive. Also my stance while standing still is easier. Bonus! No mods required. (I also tie them not too-too tight).The body armor. Bikes are not made for tall people and neither are most leather coats.So I have to get a textile jacket as it is the most practical and fits me the best. You can see my Storm Trooper gloves in the pic as well. They would knock-you-the-fuck out.


New news. Newer. Newest. Up to now. Fresh history..... yesterday... I got to go to the mountains. :] $10,000+ job in Radium Hot springs. This turns out to be in BC. We saw a bear! No pics :[ It was a rainy drive in the morning.The land will eat you.Pictures were limited as I found out my battery only had so much juice left. Bear with me..heheheh that's a bear joke! I wish I had a pic to capitalize :[This is the town itself. Those houses are asking to be pushed over the ridge.And the so called hot springs have turned into one of the least appealing things. An outdoor public pool. I was hoping for a natural rock-like hot tub. If wishes were horses.
This was my accomplice. We've been partnered up for a while. He's a good person. Here's another pic of him. This picture describes how he looks, thinks, dances, and how strong he is.Hard to take a picture of the nice pool while moving 100kph and leaning out a window. I just kept takin' em.Almost.Gotcha! Yes, this is at speed with a digi cam with dying batteries and jamming to house music. Respect.


Foodscapes ::

Some teriyaki chicken avec garlic-rice-broccoli. Chillian Santa Digna rose to drink. I've figured out chicken thighs with the bone still in which helps me save lots of money and the flavour is really coming together.This is how a salad should be. Pot sized. This includes a bunch of green leaf, a whole red pepper, a crown of broccoli, 2 carrots, 2 stalks of green onion, 2 celery stalks, 1/4 english cucumber, one green apple, cracked black, and balsamic and extra virg, to taste. I ate it all. The side dish was a 12oz(min) t-bone steak smothered in hp sauce, eaten by hand. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I want it right now again.


Skycapes ::Just two quickies. The skies have been alive for many days now.That fucking tree.



After many attempts blogger finally allowed me to upload pictures. So it's a bit of a stack.

I don't feel like talking more right now so just keep in mind I like and want money to buy camping gear for my bike.

Everyday ends
End it with a donation
To: ADK Rides

No comments: