Wednesday, November 25, 2009

:: Short Story

Of Glory!

So I had my first yam. I cooked it in 2 ways in varying sizes and thicknesses. A few cuts were on the bbq and one cut boiled. I boiled cubes while I had varying thickness cross-sections on the main level of the grill. Maybe 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2 inch-ish. The upper level had many thin 'peels' of yam on a boiler tray. They were the best. They were like chips. Other wise the boiled ones needed more time and an actual purpose. The cross-sections were all good but the thicker ones needed more time all the way down the line to the smallest.

Which is were the picture comes in. The thinnest didn't make it off the grill. I ate it. The next one made the plate (see left most grill-cross marks) but didn't make the counter. The last 2 made the counter and therefore the picture. The result: floppy. But still of good taste and with a texture you can form a whole plate around. New ideas emerge.


Blue maddness.
Mad blueness.
The cave is a passage way to a different place. I usually bring that place back and build what I saw onto my own character.
Then I do bridges.

(note penis through sweatpants. I didn't have more time from starting the camera to bridging to adjust it away) (also now you can't look at the picture without seeing it :] )

everyday ends
tonight the crowd wants to hear
a good old dick joke

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Fact: Brothers don't have penises.
That would be gross.