Monday, November 2, 2009

:: Halloween #2


I had to use a full size dressing mirror across from my bathroom 3-way to try and get this right. If I had a washable marker I would have added a face but I only had black sharpies. Wasn't up for the permanent thing.Blankface is born.
Evening sir, May I see your papers and you - WHERE'S YOUR FACE!? PUT YOUR FACE BACK ON!!!Well, with you hand in your pocket you look pretty damned gentlemanly. I can let it go this once. Remember your face next time.



Ya, I was backwards man
I began with more of a plan
Supplies and time ran few
My budget, so very jew
I had the clippers and the clothes
Glasses are hard without a nose
How could I show up to shrug
To the ones I love to hug
Out of costume, without excuse
I'll lose another but this night refuse
To be the same blood covered freak
I'll be this night as my life, unique

<3

(see previous for a video)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got some crazy chinaball lamp thing going on there in the background...

adk said...

It's for me to hit my head on. I could live in half my square footage if i had twice the ceiling height.

...I wasn't built for this world, or vice versa. maybe it's just the world built by little people.

Unknown said...

that is the best costume i've seen in my whole life! -by the way this is will..(oct17th is justine's business and she'll be using my comp for the next 6 months or so and i don't feel like signing out/in) but seriously...wicked! i went as zorro. made my costume out of a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt...my facial hair naturally made it work.

adk said...

Thank you so much. I'm really glad you liked it. It's funny how when you put in the effort people notice. Maybe it's not funny. Maybe I need to put in more effort more often. Maybe I can completely imagine you as zorro and it, yes right now too, makes me smile.

You are so not zorro. :]