Wednesday, September 10, 2008

:: Shit Post

But I promised myself if I put something up here I could play games all night. Hard to say no to yourself. A dangerous realization.

The bar I frequent. What was once for a year and a half of Friday night being spent at Cafe 22 I have a new streak going. Loco Lou's. Many... 4 months worth? The name leaves a lot to be imagined and the setting less casual but a friendly atmosphere, a good guinness price, and a good group of people keep me going.

Anyway, get a burger. Trust me. Best I've found besides Boogies. (Boogies is still way better)

Dinner. Picture is blurry when big. Pepper, Broc, 4 thighs, a new wine. Hot damn. very good.

Something I think i figured out after see a picture of this meal. I almost always have only two components to my meals. And with good reason. I like to cook in whole quantities. Whole broccoli, whole peppers, etc. If I try and make three parts to a meal I will probably end up with way too much and have too many leftovers. Also prepping, cooking, and cleaning more sucks.


Sneeky mountain in Banff.This ones okay.
There it is. The view down main street. Another shot in motion taken by reflex.
And I took a few shots of my partner again to make him mad. This one turned out alright with some contrast editing.

Nothing else to say as I'm just trying to get this post up and it's Friday morning and my eggs are almost hardboiled.

No comments: