Sunday, September 21, 2008

:: probably to be edited

no one tells me i shouldn't
it doesn't matter if i do
so i will
and fuck you too

you know what you think, you think 'what would be the best thing ever here in a song?', and if that is bongo's going awesome in the background don't fight it.
that's today.

I may have once said i'd show you the dark side. I can't do that. you can't handle it. it doesn't make sense. hate, self loathing, rage. at least 2 of those 3 are not logical. but they all _are_. but they are not words. they are how i look at you when you ask me how i am. if i love you ill look back how i honestly feel. you may not love me for it.

but we'll both live. what are you having for lunch?

grumble. ill posts pics......tofuckingmorrow.

night.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Coleslaw. I wish I could share some with you.