Saturday, May 31, 2008

:: Brrrreeeeeeaaaaaauuuuuuuu.....

Four beauty shots.
Two beauties.
From two angles.
I brought her in to work on Friday. She waited patiently.

How about a feel good story. So I was just twisting and turning around residential streets practicing my starts and stops and signaling. I remembered I wanted to get some better pics of the ride so I found a nice green park and parked beside it. I noticed the dude in his garage checking me out and once I started taking pictures he made his way over.

We end up chattin' about the bike and he mentions the show/series Long Way Round, starring Ewan McGregor (sp?). I'd heard of it before and thought it looked and sounded interesting but didn't care enough to try and find it. Ken, (dude), offers to burn me a copy of it and then does so. Also gives me the newest series Long Way Down.

He was the one to think to take a picture of me on the bike. Goodstuff. A note about riding: it's become quite fun and I'm feeling more and more comfortable all the time. I'm going to buy a tinted visor though as I can't stand the bright sun. I have vampire eyes. The bags are their capes.

*bzzzzzzzop*

No comments: