Sunday, January 6, 2008

:: Make a List

My new notebook.... or listbook I should call it. I don't keep it on me all day so anything I think I need to remember I write on whatever is around and copy that to my comp. But I keep lists, or a list that is updated as I finish things on it and now this book is the book. Lists help me track my regret for the things I don't do and everytime I have to make a new list and an old "To Do" isn't done I get +1 depressed. Sometimes these can add up so much it seems like they can't be done. The key is doing them. Sounds easy, so does living. But once that crazy longterm entry finally gets taken care of it gives you +infinity relief and puts everything else around into perspective. Anyway I added this hook and loop to keep my page so I can always open it to the page I'm on. I could have boughten a bookmark but with a book like this skilfully crafted by the elwhy I had to step up.
The new tube.
Dig it. LOVE it.
The full setup. It is beautiful. It's maybe hard to see but for actual television programing I'm still using bunny ears and I get one station semi-clearly, CBC. It is a 40" LCD Sony Bravia. It's perfect. Now when I play games with chanty I can see whose killing us... or more accurately, our team.


So...... first week back at work..... yup..... nope. No good. There is no way to come back after that long and have things feel good. The best thing I had going for me was hat I had work to do and was kept very busy. Also the work I had went well. Still, Friday couldn't have come quick enough. Oh well. Fuck it dude (j).

I took care of a bunch of shit this weekend, my list is down to minor chores, and I'm going to sleep at a good time tonight and this is the official start to the work year. Monday, Graham construction, you're dead. Monday we kill.

Note: of all the things I did this holiday my chat with elwhy stands out as the most honest. Of course the reason I wasn't more honest the rest of the time was because that was my present to everyone. I was a nice person. I was not a lion. And don't get me wrong, I didn't mind it. I got to give my morals and ideas a backseat to agreeableness and family. Happy to be home though.

Everyday ends
Don't be afraid to let go
If just for one day

No comments: