Sunday, January 27, 2008

:: Winter Shows Up

Cal weather. Saturday, -7, Sunday -8, Monday -50 with the windchill... Yup. And the wind was directly against me. They say in a few days it'll be nice again. I don't exactly love it _that_ cold but I like the change. Still sunny. :p
This was me on Friday night, It was pretty nice out but had a bit of wind. I didn't feel like being cold. I didn't spend the night at 22. So I got to drink guinness. Anyway, I'm a stylish drunk.
This was sometime last week. It was a beautiful morning and all the trees and stuff were like this. I love when it goes like that.
Turn head left.
Shark gave me a gift certificate for xday and I turned it into this last week. Leeloo Alan, Multi-tool.
Heh, went to the roughnecks lacross games on saturday with these two monkeys. Dave is suspicious in this one.
I just can't catch them both, oh well. Jason! After a look like this one he always laughs.
Yours Truly. Goddam I'm attractive. Tell the ladies. Available, gorgeous, filled with hate, a good lay. adk


Nolan is a starter on the roughnecks and he used to work at House of Mirrors. He played well and was happy to see us. We have tickets to every game now. Neat.

Everyday ends
Put on an extra layer
Feel and taste the cold

No comments: