Sunday, January 20, 2008

:: Money Talks

Food. My healthy/light dinner day. Unofficially Wednesday. I had some salad with broccoli, cucumber and some cheddar alongside a couple sandwich's and some fried fresh soya snow peas. White wine to drink. All very nice. The peas are the treat here.
Oh, no! Loose change is unhappy! What's wrong pocket jingler?
Ho ho ho! Wait a minute. He was just messing with you. He's fine.
And now look how pretty he is. So pretty. How much you want to bet the day I buy rolls for this change I bump the table and it all falls down? I can't win on this bet. Amaretto on the rocks has a cameo appearance in this shot, too.


Words. I have so much to say and no way to say it. And when I think it is not when I want to write it. So, I struggle and go through a world of thought everyday everyhour until I'm exhausted and I can't share it with you.

I'll keep trying. Know though my depths are dark. Be ready, but not scared. My side is the right side. Live in dark and the light will show itself.

Everyday ends
Black and white is how it is
See both sides, choose one

No comments: