Thursday, October 21, 2010


This is my to do list, or was. It has changed seveal times since I took this. Which was inspired by the "Start a liquor cabinet" reminder.

It is worth noting I did burglar proof the windows before starting to collect booze. I now have some Tanqueray and Havana Club 7 year old. Barely a collection as my rye was finished Saturday during an obnoxious Halo session. The rum though is the Rum of rums. Sweet sentence, that. And the Gin, well, never met a gin I didn't like. Me and Ginny have a thing. It's not completely exclusive, indeed sometimes I have to pay and have at times boughten her for others. Taken bitter or sweet she puts a dumb all-knowing smile on my face knowing full well I'll be only hers that evening. She's hurt me so bad so many times but I can't wait to see her again 'cause she makes me feel so good...

must be love.

I wonder if pineapple juice is busy this weekend. We could use a third and it's my pick.

<3

No comments: