Wednesday, March 31, 2010

:: Hump Day

A good night.

The thoughts that accompany this are hard to translate mid-night. Tonight isn't even Friday. Tomorrow is..... whatever... I'll survive so long as Friday does. Right now I'm fucked.

Friday I'm in love. The (my) world can work out. If only for a night. With thoughts with plans to become reality to make me a normal person. Friday love with a pretty girl with too much confidence or alcohol blood content.

For Easter this Thursday is Friday. In the spirit of things I'll have eggs for breakfast.

Over easy on fresh Ciabatta bread with red pepper and green onion.


And wicked-ass 10,000 villages coffee.

mmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmm

real people interest me. fake Friday satisfies.

I still have to wake up, the day still has to end.

1 comment:

Sonia Di Grazia said...

It's friday I'm in love... they said...is this the real cure?!