Sunday, March 21, 2010

:: Front/Back/Full*

*Court Pressure

Sexual sounding if you don't play basketball. Unless you really commit on defense. March madness? I'm in.

A life-pirate visits. Surround by the good things in life. A comfy seat, beer, bong, ball, and black pepper. And art.Proper art can leave you speechless. ...Rain Art. Thanks guys, pleasure to have you. :]I heard a herd of elk. Ever tasted them? They were all walking in a pack until my partner made a loud low-to-high pitched howl that made _every_ single one of them stop and look our way. Easily a whole field away from us. All of them looking at us bang the fuck on. He said it was an elk call. Well, it worked.One good day deserves one good beer. The trick is in defining 'one'.I got to go for a sweet moto ride with Beema on a spectacular Saturday. No Pics. Good traffic though. Sunday was for doing stuff and feeling good. After cleaning and planning the day all morning over some java I went for a Jet through fish creek. Wonderful day. Horrible wind. I haven't had to bike so far & so hard against the wind in a long time. I had to rock the tunes loud and hunch over my handle bars and grind it out. I think I won, though. I passed everyone.

So I went as far as the paths took me against the wind. Once there I turned around and with one pedal could coast for a hundred yards. I could open my arms to pick up speed. It's like riding up a hill just to ride down. Then went down the heritage/macleod hill. Jet kept up with traffic. Its a 50 zone. She's a single speed. mmmmmm good girl, fast and true. The river ice was neat. I wish I could have gotten a close shot of the drops or the sides but I could barely even keep my footing on the muddy slope on the sides. The ice was not strong enough to hold weight and the water was cold.Later on I had to cross the river as I took a bad path and didn't want to back track anymore. I had to dislodge and move a 20-25 foot small log/driftwood-to-be to make a bridge at a low point. A dad and his son watched me while skipping stones and never congratulated me once I was over. It easily took me 10-15 real time minutes. I would have been satisfied with the man making fun of me to his son. I didn't even get eye contact. Some people. sheesh.


An honest evening at home. Good music and comics. Intimate lighting.

The sweat and blood that goes into making a blog post. jeez. I'm up all hours of the night.

Actually I go for 9 hrs a night of rest. At least 8 asleep. I like 8:30-9:00pm to 4:30-5:30am. These times rule.

A MaThScIeNcE Minute:

Algebra proves mathematically that math works,
But without numbers.
QED algebra pwns.


I've never had them myself. Though I believed in his conviction and was hungry for breakfast.





Create and define your own reality. Or drink through this one.

One for the road.

2 comments:

Will K. said...

three things i like about this video:

1. The size of the cup

2. The "heh" at the very end

3. The fact that you saw the beer fairy.

adk said...

I think I need two mugs... how could I show someone how good it is without another. I suppose we could share?