Saturday, October 4, 2008

Recently I bought a new toy. I've thought about it for a while and finally in my mental collapse the other week I started spending money recklessly. It's the Bamboo FUN, by Wacom. Ultimately I am happy I got it. Best-buy didn't have the one I really wanted... which was more $$$.... but this one did come with a medium version of Photoshop and Painter which is a cheap way of getting the program.Trying to get out on Beema as much as I can before the weather turns for good. I went to the Big-rock. It makes beer so I took a picture of it. Other people came too so....
I flex my newfound Photoshop muscle. I still got it.
Some pics from a long weekend bikeride.
Calgary's drinking water.
Calgary's drinking boats.
Drinking shore.
This babe? Totally drunk.
She just came swimming right on over once I stopped on the shore. Somebody's been feeding the bears. Uh, ducks, I mean ducks. (This is a duck)

Maybe it was these fellows. This could be a good background pic eh? I barely caught it clean. Hopped off redbike and whipped out digi. Just got them before shoreline or things got in the way.

No comments: