Tuesday, August 19, 2008

:: River

I went for two very long bike rides this weekend.

I did not take many pictures. Caught a few rafters though. It's almost traffic on the waters during nice weekends. Biked about 50+km on Saturday as hard as I could . I want a faster bike.

Of course on Sunday I then went for a moto ride along the 40 to longveiw. And I can't say I need a faster moto. Beema goes. In total, about a 300km round trip. Not even kidding saw more bikers than car...ers. And where last time it was so cold. This time the heat was relentless. Rose and fell from 25 -36 and usually stayed 30+ on average.

Good name for her? Beema? Im going to see if I can get the plate... or other options.



FooD :: LunCh
A usual lunch these days. Sometimes I have a pizza bun as dessert. We try and eat light and energy wise most of the week. Of course sometimes we do things like challenge a reaper.

No comments: