Sunday, February 3, 2008

:: Rockies

A little bit late but worth the wait, mate. A mountain of pics ;]
The night before just making sure things are all set to go.
I had had a few several rum and coke. I'm sure exhaustion played a part too.Driving up to the Fairmont and lake at Lake Louise. 7:30am. I had just had a BOB, or
breakfast-on-a-bun from the coffee shop. Right now I wanted another but never got it.
The hotel. No one is around. It is a very peaceful morning. Except for the terrifying drive into the mountains I had to go through to get here. From 9okph to zero visibility in 30s. The physics of it equals one scared shitless snowboarder. Didn't even need my coffee.The Lodge. meh.Left foot.Action shot!Inaction shot.The gear. When its really cold or windy I wear a scarf over the mask and put my hood on. Pic later. I have not been in cold enough weather that I don't sweat when my shields are at full. The weather was nice though on the hill.
Who's this guy? Alan.
I took the next few shots on the drive home. Most of them made me drive all over the road dangerously. You had better like them.



End of day.
Sunday dinner food.... eaten Monday.Full Armor. Very warm.Sunday Sunset. Simple serene.

Ummm. :]

No comments: