Saturday, July 14, 2007

:: Words

Stress killed.

I paid Telus when I realized I was falling into a great depression and I could eliminate it all with under 150$. Rarely in life have I ever felt such a strong and visible hate towards someone or something. By paying them I gave up a part of myself. I was beaten by their unyeilding unhelpfulness and complete lack of customer service. I'm talking about being worried they were going to hastle my friend who's name the account was under even though I tried for 1 month to have the account changed to my name. And it's not that they didn't want the account changed. I had permission and they tried to get it done....sort of. 5/7 Employees didn't know how to operate the systems and for the 2 that did, one's computer crashed when she tried to change it and for the other she said she changed it but just lied. They changed nothing and told me to wait 2 days. Just to keep me from calling for 2 days.

Telus.... never. ever. again.

As for the leaking shower. Mystery solved! I got up to pee one night thought I heard a dripping in the plumbing wall side of the new shower. The plumber checked it out and the leak was found and fixed. hero cookies all around.

Fucking awesome. I'm glad those days end.

In retrospect I do think the elation after solving problems to be worth the trouble of dealing with them. _However_ the cavernous depression/anger that comes from basically a leaky shower and a small moral dilemma is too much. I feel other people wouldn't have had such a similar difficult time with more or less straightforward problems of their own?

2 questions audience:

1. How low would problems like these bring you?
and,

B. Puma vs. leapord vs. mountain lion. 1v1v1 in 3 seperate matches: claw & fang, no fang, pure grappling match.

...well?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes its better to only think things in your head....but I guess things like that rumble in there all the time, so some stuff spills over, eh?