Sunday, July 8, 2007

:: Sunday

Went for a bike ride last Sunday. This is our drinking water.
This is my faithful companion, redbike. Much thanks to the Bebop for getting me this old girl when he knew I couldn't myself. This bike rocks.
I went back to the reservoir later on that same evening to skip stones and chill. I don't catch nearly enough sets these days and I think it stresses me out.
Boom! Timeshift. Now it is this current weekend and the stampede has begun. I have already spent and drank to much. But Tash and Mac visited and we had some good fun on Thursday and Friday.
Mac Attack!




So something is leaking under the new shower. Not good. And Telus hasn't given up yet. It is stressing me out very much. More than it should. Problems don't go away unless you kill them. This week things get dealt with or I'm going to go nuts. Round 1 starts monday. Tickets at the door. BYOB&OOTFM,T (bring you own beer & one or two for me, thanks).

No comments: