Sunday, July 1, 2007

:: Long Weekend

Went to Hanna this week. Home town of Nickelback. eww.
Kim. She rented a car so we could go to Hanna and meet her mother who just moved there. Welcome to town Kim's mom.
Yours truly and kb. This pic is maybe too cute. I'm glad I don't have to see my hair the way others do.
So it's the long weekend and everyone in town apparently gets in rafts and floats down the Bow. I'm really talking everyone. It's crazy and looks really, really fun. The river runs through the middle of the city and winds all over. You can be on there for a long time.
This is the street on my way home from 22.
The moon is hiding but I can't be fooled. Beautiful nights.

Last night I walked home at 5 and the sun was coming up. I was very tempted to grab my new pipe and watch the sun rise. Reason got the better of me and I went to bed. But here she is....
Unnamed but how cool, eh? I can't wait.


Anywho, no talky I'm tired. Yesterday almost didn't end.

No comments: