Thursday, May 31, 2007

:: Calcity, The Core

This is a view of downtown Calgary looking south. There is a nice escarpment north of downtown that is home to many dog walkers and joggers. I got this shot real quick before throwing a mirror on wall in the house behind me.
This is the new pair of headphones I bought. They're specially designed for DJ's and have one of those curly cords. The cord ended up being the straw that broke my wallets back. I'm very happy with how they sound too.

Things right now are shaky and suck. Somethings wrong with me. So I let them stick me with a needle and I pee'd in a cup for them. Not at the same time though... too messy. Next week the results will be in. I have my money on stress induced kidney failure but mono relapse has the best odds. oh well. Everyday ends.

No comments: