Friday, December 24, 2010

:: Heartbeats

Don't bother to pack your bags or your maps. We won't need them where we're going.

Hot damn though, remember you sunglasses. All year round the sun comes out. All year round the day blasts you with radiation. The sun is my friend and enemy. Like most of best friends. It challenges me to find a way to live better. Well I've lost my sunglasses and so help me I'm more or less a vampire. I can _not_ stand the sun.

But I will find a way...


Merry christmas friends and family. I can count on my fingers how many people I believe deserve it and I can fight with both hands for them a chance to enjoy it. You know who you are.

Happy holidays!!!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'll give you an A for ingenuity but I'm glad I wasn't driving on the same road with you - how could you possibly have seen the traffic?