Monday, December 27, 2010

:: Dear, Glass, Smash


Both me and Luis thought this was a lawn ornament at first until it moved it's ears.

So we scared him and I tried to get an action shot.
Mostly though they didn't really care that we were there or how close we were. The home owner told us to "take some with us" if we liked them. I guess they are a pest in this neighbourhood.
I see what he means.
Another railing completed. This one would have been easy if the stairs or the walls were even close to level. Kind of makes me wonder where he get those wonderful toys...

It was a bit of a battle getting things to line up but we did it.
This was a different job which worked out much better in terms of glasswork but was a nightmare to build the actual handrail.

This is pretty rough as it was my first try using my vid editor and I was just messing around. I think I figured out some tricks though and will do better in the future.

Not much else to say for now. I need to ride to clear my head. Red is doing kickass these days jsyk.


3 comments:

Lori said...

I thought that "Beaking Glass" looked awesome. Amazing how it can bend so much before smashing. On another note I think when wild animal sightings fail to amaze us, we have lost something special.

adk said...

If you've never seen 2 people hold a full sheet of mirror you'll never understand how glass can bend.

Seeing wild animals is wonderful. Also seeing an excited dog just let off it's leash at a park and it jump around looking at it's owner jumping in excitement then sprinting away... that's pretty cool too.

Lori said...

There is a great dog park in Guelph that we drive by all the time and I love watching all the dogs scamper off then turn around and look at their owners, just like Molly did, asking them to hurry and catch up or else "did you see me"!