Sunday, November 21, 2010

:: Winter

Winter finally showed up and in a hurry. I was riding one night after work in a T-shirt and had to be in full gear the next morning. It's been fun. It is kind of nice to go straight into winter from a late fall. I prefer ice and snow to cold rain anytime.
A dude sitting beside me took this as I slammed some drinks for my bday Friday after a long hard day. The drinks went down a little too easy. I had to leave early and cut my visit short. So it goes, I suppose.


3 comments:

amy said...

Even though I knew it was coming, I was super surprised to see the snow for the first time the other morning. Rain even said "its so beautiful mom I could cry!". I bet your excited for boarding, have a great season!

Lynn said...

Send me your new mailing address. Please and thanks.

Anonymous said...

Listening to Calgary radio all day makes me feel that weather too, bro.