Saturday, June 19, 2010

:: Reward Yourself

I'll try this from the other side. I will be semi-sober and reward myself with drink for speaking.

I've been busy. Busy working. Work has been crazy. Never seen it so busy so fast and when I empty one glass slot they put two pieces back in. I will have many railings, many important customers, many custom everything before I can rest again. I have been giving 90% of me to them. Many people rely on me. It is going okay.

But in the regular world I struggle.



I missed a very important plane and fell 30,000 feet. Fell smack-dab, face first into an image of myself shaking my head. Sorry me. And I'm sorry, yous guys.



A cherry on top but this and the daily fight against myself will not be an end. Just knowing people know me is hard to think about only because I know good people. You will will me on. I can see you. And you look good.

Not as good as me but, hey, there's always tomorrow.

Everyday ends.

No comments: