Saturday, June 26, 2010

:: Get Back Up

This is how I pick myself up.


Yes, this is 2 Hickory smoked BLT sandwiches with asparagus and roasted cayenne potatoes with fried mush and onion and a healthy dollop of sour cream. (dollop added after). Fuck yeah.

Then get out of town.

And You go where everybody knows your name.
So I finally went for my first real ride of the season. Rode 22x to Bragg Creek, up to Cochrane, and rode the 1A straight (windy awesome road) to Canmore. Enjoyed some lunch and a pint.
Then I hit the hills. This is the 2nd or 3rd moose I've ever seen. A cow. All cows I think. I've never see a moose with horns so I don't think I've seen a bull. I felt weird stopping as close as the cars. I don't have doors and stuff. And really it feels rude.
The were some cute babies in this crowd. I messed up on the video... well, you'll see.
Mmmmmmmmountains.
Salad! The lettuce and sharp cheddar show up later. In my belly.



See? Fucked up. Oh well. The dude abides.

No comments: