Wednesday, February 24, 2010

:: Self Loathing/Loving

When I've done everything right. When I feel great. When I have every reason to live and live well. When I work like fucking hell. I can't help but celebrate myself right back down to earth. A swan dive face plant into tarmac. No purpose to strive for day-to-day. I only wake to work, only sleep to survive. I celebrate every win with a death. Every pretty girl smile with a scowl. And another day ends. Hit reset and reload from this morning. Or I'll do it myself tomorrow. Fuck today.

But then again I got to pick up my fixed motorbike on a sweet day and rip around a bit, Aubrey from Aubrey's Shindig sent me 4 cd's and several extras to boot, and I found out a cute girl thought I was cute, too. Just a few weeks late.

Well, maybe tomorrow I'll get it right.

Everyday ends.

1 comment:

Will K. said...

all of that sounds like a bad equation...what happened bro? you didn't lay her down did ja?