Friday, August 14, 2009

So, shit's fucked. And I haven't been so excited in a long while. It feels anyways. I do remember the last time I was excited. I do.

In my head it was a long time ago. In my life it was a long time ago. My life goes from month to month, week to week, day to day. Everyday ends. Every day ends. There is a difference. Even if it's all the same.

Doom. Cuz I'm in the mood for you, girl.

I'm going to break my heart tomorrow. Into pieces. And throw them at you. As hard as I can. Strike 1,
t2w,


Three.



ridiculous. new topic. In shape, out of shape, you really just need to know exactly what you can and can't do. Do and not do it.











Wish me luck.

<3

1 comment:

adk said...

_you_ don't drunk-post enough.... or you hide it too well.

either way I don't like it.