Sunday, May 31, 2009

:: Fuck Living, Ride

Yeah. Another long weekend. Responsibilities. They make some things easier. You know where you are. But anyway, here's a mountain.


Mt. Buck-a-mahow (made up name).

There she is. Beema went for a good ride this Saturday. Calgary 22x to Bragg Creek straight North to Cochrane and the 1A West to Canmore. I got caught up behind an 8 bike sport bike group. I kept my distance letting their slower rider have some space but had a ball keeping with 'em. They sounded like a jet when they all accelerated together. Very fun. Vroooom. VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!! Bitches.
I wish I looked that good. I just ride a girl that good looking. I know how to ride her ;]
Mt. Makeanameyourself.


An afternoon after work. I'm working on the tan. I am wearing less and less on my upper regions. I reccomend this to everyone. Titties need more tan time.
Rabblicious. That's rib and abbs.
What are YOU lookin' at?
Crazy mirror job. 160-180 individual mirrors. Premade in shop 18+ hours labour. I recieved it in larger pieces.
This is how the three pieces I got looked once screwed to the wall.
And a how-to on the whole deal. Leaving out of course tha fact we had to figure it out onsite. Sidenote: the home owners had two dogs. A big french bulldog lookin beast, nice as sunshine, and a mini greyhound, a small dog as small dogs go. From working there one week to the next the big dog, Molly, passed on. Don't know why. She was a sweety. As good as good can go. Sleepwell.




Present tense :: Today I had bbq'd-split-salt+pepper collasal scallops for breakfast. To make sure the day went well I picked up some good vege for a salad and a small t-bone for dinner. Accompanied of course by a wonderful bottle of sparkaling white zinfandel. I know how to do up a long weekend. Alone and delicious.


Peace motherfuckers.

No comments: