Monday, March 2, 2009

:: Woof

Leaving Flames game. People suck... and are short.
Joe catches me.
Dude in background is stoked. Other dude in bg catches me.
I catch Venus. Joe didn't believe me. A whole planet. Moon's friend.







I think I've lost all hope. I don't think I want to remember this year. It's actually good I've realized so soon. Time to live by the budget, the bike, and the bottle. Two thousand and nine? More like two thousand and wine. My thoughts will go blurred and my words slurred. Lungs bleeding, legs conceding.

Mr. Chainsaw & Hit The Switch. These songs will get me through just fine. Again and again.

Everyday ends
Ride as hard as possible
Drink and ride again

2 comments:

Lynn said...

We were saying two-thousand-fine, like, "Everything is going to be (two thousand) fine."

adk said...

I thought of that too. A good one but it didn't suit my mood. I agree with it still.