Friday, March 6, 2009

:: Trust

Timing is important, of course, with trust. I need to trust music more. This is my point. The right music at the the right time. A whole night at the bar is usually summed up with the music I listen to on the way home. A 1 or two song trip unless I walk around the block a few times to hear more.

Which recalls a night I was propositioned to go out to a more "happening" bar down the road for dancing and shots with a few ladies. They didn't understand that dancing to shit tunes in a hole didn't sound like fun. When I said no they immediately asked what I had better to do. Walk around and listen to music. That's all I said. And after a regualr night I did just that.

The walk I had made me smile so wide. I wished I could have shared it with someone. Though I think if I had asked them they would have felt the same about my idea as I felt about theirs. That's cool. It would have only been good if they trusted me and I them.

Just trust music.

No comments: