Sunday, April 6, 2008

:: Moving Up

A pile of my stuff. This is most of what I own excluding some furniture.
Moving isn't easy, though. And March was a rough month for me. I broke/smashed my toe and that was just the beginning. Cuts and scrapes, bumps and bruises...
I was cleaning a glass when the cup broke and dug deeply into the side of my knuckle. This cut can be pinched and opened up and you can see the inside of my hand. Not that painful but boy did it bleed.
Because I wasn't going to take time off for such a silly cut I had to go get it stitched up so it would stop opening up and bleeding all over.
There was some spillage during the stitching. Doc was very nice to me.

So now of course I had to move after work with a busted up hand... meh. Wasn't that bad actually. Stitches are genius. My room has taken the worst hit and is about half the size of the master bedroom but it's all I need. Once it's cleaned up it'll be swell.
So we get to the best parts. The new place. Other than my room pretty much everything is setup and looking great.
This is the living room and that gentleman in the chair is my new roommate, Tim Lynch.
Time Lynch glows like an angel.
Tim's awesome. Chill cat, doesn't lose his cool. He used to be a part owner of House Of Mirrors. Glass dog of old.
So we get to the balcony. Great size and our place faces due west. Hello mountain sunsets. Fuck yeah. Red bike won't be able to stay here but he can while it's dry. I built that bbq yesterday then cooked some salmon on it. mmmm. bbq.
A quick shot from the balcony. I love balconies. Balcony balcony balcony.




One of many.
Here are a few nice pics I caught on a ride the other day.



So far, utterly amazing. Things were getting worse everyday with my mental state and they didn't need to be. I have once again, and this time much quicker, realized my living situation wasn't working and found one that would. I didn't want to leave my previous apartment as living with big E and Macattack were great times. Unfortunately the price and stability of Fairview were too hard to manage. This place is about 100sqr ft bigger and a couple hundred bucks less.

What does it all mean? I can become happy again. Happy to work, happy to be home. And the controls are back in my own hands. I will be getting my motor bike soon and have an underground parking area to keep it.

The big things are in order. It's just a matter of seeing some sets and getting my thoughts back in order.


Everyday ends
Every ride ends as well
Ride everyday

No comments: