Sunday, April 20, 2008

:: Just To Keep Posting

Mmmm... a bowl of potatoes and a screen full of hockey. It'll work.
More food. Jimmy's Donair. So good. You burp garlic all day after having one.
Luis lets his Donair know how he feels in a not-so-subtle way.
Comfort food, really.
Luis lets me know how he feels about me... in a not-so-subtle way.
After cutting out four templates it becomes obvious what has been accidentally created. My artistic touch finishes what fate has started and Co-po is born. (Made of Coroplast templates for the corrugated impared)A set.


So here's a neat story. Does anyone remember my partner about 6 months ago? His name was Ben. Better known as Crackhead Ben. I don't think his name really needs explaining. I only worked with him for a month when the bosses found out and let him go. Besides being an addict he was also the best helper I had ever worked with because he was strong and smart and never gave me trouble. Well, he once crossed the line with me but was fired the next day so I didn't need to get involved.

The story gets better when a few weeks ago Calgary reported having a serial bank robber woman. She had taken 3 banks down in a week or two. And about a week after that was caught somehow. I didn't follow the story really but once the facts were all sorted out and it made the papers it turns out it was a woman and my Crackhead working together who were robbing banks! heheheh, oh Ben. What a guy.

Everyday ends
I am right on the edge, I
Don't know what comes next

No comments: