Sunday, October 28, 2007

:: How Eye See Things

To see I use this.To show you I use the camera in the refection.
Fuck drying. Just build a small structure that will drain. I know, I know. It's the engineer in me. I swear I'm trying to drown him out. :p
Snow in the morning. This much snow is very pretty. Full moon morning too. My coffee delivery servant (barista) was in great spirits from it too.

Now some iReno updates. It's been forever but progress has been chugging along. (for marketing purposes I'm calling it iReno now)Ready, set, tile! All tied up down the first stretch.
The outside lanes seem to have an advantage around corner #1.
Due to the "paint yourself into a corner" factor both the inside and outside lanes tie it up for the final push.
Deciding to forget their differences and competitive backgrounds both the inside and outside lane just work together and finish the race tied. Ultimately Alan wins because he can now have a beer and stop working.
Mortar's happy too.
Great. Grout.
Meh. Grout.
Since superman can push the world to spin around backwards I think he would make a great grouter. You push the floor. He could even make time reverse and be done quick-snap.
Ssaturday's set.
I found a new place to watch it.
Close and decent. Not quite relaxed.
But.
It'll do.

Sorry for slouching. I'm now trying to stand up straight. Get my head on tight. I'll hopefully even have carpet by next weekend and be, more or less, totally done iReno! Which will help. I'm stoked. Summer sucks. I don't like it. Fall baby, Fall. Fall's so money and you don't even know it.

Everyday ends
Tomorrow brings me winter
The cold calms my heart

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Why did you wash/dry a beer can???

Yes, I studied the photo of your dishes...

adk said...

It was the first time I had that beer and it only comes in cans (that I know of). It's now part of my collection.

Unknown said...

Does anyone ever get the feeling like Alan is going crazy? The smily face makes me think castaway.

adk said...

hehehe

654321-SWITCH!