Thursday, August 23, 2007

:: dig dug

Oh so fun. Creepy days. Games are fun. I want to play more tennis. What clothes are appropriate? I'm going to buy a racket. I can find a wall. Has to work.

...and the 3 pack of tennis balls is hard not to buy everytime I see one anyway. Tin can or plastic bottle. They are implicitly fun.

Here's some beers, cheers! ::
Welcome to flavor country. The country has expanded its borders since these pictures. Trying beers from around the world is like traveling. Some of them have actually made me think some places might be worth visiting which I had originally felt I wouldn't find interest in.

Now I am curious to meet the people who drink such strange and wonderful ales.

But anyway, dig-dug was one of the first ever video games I played. Gaims r fuun. Upupdowndownleftrightleftrightabselectstart.

99 lives. just like that

2 comments:

JMess said...

Alan,
You complete me,

I miss you big guy
I guess I'll see you when I see you

-J

adk said...

I miss you too, jbear.
I don't think people hug and/or tackle enough.
You're great at both.

Thanks for tuning in bud.