Monday, August 20, 2007

:: Always Never

Hello.

Right to the point: I've been in Calgary for one year now. I could say living, laughing, working, growing, dying, wasting, regressing, surviving, thriving. They all fit. And what more could one have hoped for? If I was only certain of any one I'm sure I'd have left by now.

I have leapt the first hurdle and can now see much more of the track (of life! it's a metaphor ;).

I don't see enough sets right now. Not _nearly_ enough. Bring on the cold air. Bring on the early night. Bring 'em right the fuck on. Let me taste and be refreshed through breath alone. Gimme the biggest hill around to stand on and let me ride down it. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment! ... wait, not that last one.

Let me let myself be alone together with you.

Sums things up really,

Miss ya' monkeys, jokers, folks & family

<3

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I miss you. I just started biking to work (a little late I know).

I feel euphoric every time I reach the top of the hill on 8th line.

adk said...

euphoric? I always felt like puking at the top. But I loved it. That's a great size hill.

r u lynn?