Monday, August 8, 2011

Ice Breaker


The last posts I showed had snow and ice? Geeeez, I have a back log that scares me. I've got so many good shots. Ohhhh baby I've got some shots. To say I've been busy is an understatement. Isuppose getting a puppy isn't going to help my free time.


It's our puppy actually. Mostly hers, but mostly mine. Her name is Bowie and she's pretty far out. How far out? Really far out, man. Yup... that's pretty far out, man!

Grrrr... I'm done with blogger. Im going to find a new way to post and try and put up some little things to work my pile of pics to something manageable.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I think she's wonderful and I'm not even there to cuddle her. Labs are crazy but I've read every dog book around so if you ever need any advice call. Papa would be in love.
Does this make me a grandma again?

Will K. said...

That dog is smiling.

Ben said...

I gotta get out to Calgary... I can set you up a permanent Wordpress blog... call me sometime bro!