Wednesday, November 21, 2007

:: Wednesday

On a hungover saturday i take a bridge-break on my way to buy a comic book. I had just eaten a tubbydog not-dog. I'll get some pics this saturday but in the meantime hhhheeeeeerrreeee'sss... the Bow!
An awesome shack. But a forest was slain for it. Unfortunately. But the forest did not die in total vane. It was so beautiful. Just a dream house.mmmmmm food! Bow-tie, Broccoli, & meatless meatballs. With la fin du monde to drink. I eat it in this bowl so i can just bring the leftovers to work the next day. I always eat too much the night before though.
Another nights dinner, called Rice*Salmon*Broccoli. Soya sauce should be in the name too, though. One 1/2 large bottle of soya sauce. *swoon*


Might I take a moment to point out another pebble in the pond. http://thegreattidepool.blogspot.com/
This here belongs to my sister, el why. She's smarter than me, shorter than me, and a very snazzy dresser. I mean, she's not quite as big a deal as I am. Or have my mane of hair but she's so money and you don't even know it. Her blog will probably be like a delicate but deadly silver dagger cutting through fine fabric of family and fun vs. my clumsy club of a collaboration of daily doings. AND i can alliterate like a motherfucker.



food :: thought

Whenever you buy a loaf of bread you should eat some of it the same day as aquatsion . Its sets a level of freshness and sense of beginning. Your body remembers that and has its own sense of timing about how the bread _should_ be.

Everyloaf ends
Eat it fast until the last
Crumbs in my bed now

No comments: