Sunday, September 2, 2007

:: scoop

So here's the title*.

I went to 22 tonight
As any good Samaritan would
Met a fellow and a lady, friends with one of the new waitresses (Dree)
Lady? Cutie, borderline phenomenal
Names Kat
She digs me, I dig her, (Dude's chill),
They're club*slash*bar-bound headed
Now decision haunts me
"Fucking shit." ...always on an off night
Friday I'm in love
Saturday, hungover
I'm toast!
.... an excuse. I guess.
But fuck beans
if you kiss me I'll kiss back double
And their destination horrible
Her damn smile bite-able
I'm left a taste of missed life
I let her go to the bar, I stay
And that has made all the difference

ooooohhh frosty like robert & shit.

Anyway,
I live now satisfied with result.
But realize room for improvement.

at least I didn't totally blow it, eh?
Have to not look down on the upside. 'Cause ya know,
Everyday ends...

here's some pics!
I wear a bandanna now. I'm going to try and get green and yellow ones too, and if possible, a yellow one with a green pot leaf. Also the words "Thug Life" tattooed down my arms.This is me being nickleback....
I apologize.
Don't judge fireworks.




*refer to :: "title"

No comments: